Born and raised in and around the beautiful city of Brussels. In 2006 I moved and settled in California. I live with my husband in Los Angeles, the most cosmopolitan citIy I have ever seen.
After studying photography at Santa Monica College (USA), I started working as a freelancer for a variety of clients in the US, as well as abroad.
Award winning fine art - and portrait photographer.
When I'm not acting, breathing, thinking, dreaming as a photographer, you can find me on the roads driving through California, while listening to bands' music playing in my car.
And I love pit bulls! One in particular.
Member of American Photographic Artists Los Angeles (APA).
Contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org or 📞 3104900607 (US)
- "Mrs Robinson" from the series "Photo Noir" and "The Girl with the hula hoop" from the Iphonography Collection selected by juror Jennifer Schlesinger for "Black and White" exhibition at PhotoPlace Gallery in Middlebury, Vermont. Opening July 12 - August 12, 2017
- "My place" from the series "Old Traditions" selected for "Windows & Doors" exhibition at 1650 Gallery & Studio in Echo Park, Los Angeles, March 22 - April 22, 2017
- Press release "The Eye of Photography"
- Recipient of the 7th edition of the Julia Margaret Cameron Award - 2015 - For "Untitled" City Unseen - Juror Jill Greenberg
- http://www.galaawardsgallery.com/7th-jmca-awardees.html - Image on view at the Biennial of Fine Art and Documentary Photography in Berlin, October 2016.
- Photo Noir project part of Group Show "Mixed - Nine Photographic Visions" at the Los Angeles Center of Photography in Hollywood, Los Angeles, March 18, 2016 - April 15, 2016, Curated by Aline Smithson - MIXED exhibition pdf
- Portrait "Veil" at LACP Group exhibition at DNJ Gallery (Bergamot Station) in Santa Monica, opening July 25, 2015 - August 29. Press release: http://apanational.org/news/entry/apa-la-member-iris-debelder-in-lacp-exhibition/
- Juried competition spring 2014: Honorable mention PWP International Women's Call for Entry - iphonography "The girl with the hula-hoop" http://www.pwponline.org/exhibition/view/pwp-spring-2014-international-women-s-call-for-entry
- Juried competition 2013: Honorable mention AX3 American Aperture Awards for Documentary on Haiti - http://ax3.cc/honorable-mentions/